Introducing electronic signature for EMAP contracts
EMAP has introduced an e-signature on all contracts from 29th September 2014. The solution, provided by Adobe EchoSign, will allow us to collect a signature from you through your PC, Tablet or iPhone device.
Echosign has over 35,000 customers using their technology to manage, send and complete their contract process. These include organisations such as American Express, Jaguar Land-Rover, Google, Time Warner and Oracle.
When you receive your next contract after 29th September it will include this technology, making it easier for you to complete and return the paperwork direct to your account manager.
If you have any questions about your renewal please contact your account manager. There are also help guides and FAQs from Echosign below explaining how the techology works.
Adobe EchoSign is legal and draws from the UK’s Electronic Signature Act of 2000, section 7. More information on the act.
Adobe has an FAQ regarding their service here.
Please find below our terms and conditions for use of the web site
Last Updated: November 2017
- This website ("the Website") is operated by Emap Publishing Limited, Company Number 7880758 (England) and whose registered address is c/o Metropolis International, 7th Floor, Vantage London, Great West Road, Brentford, United Kingdom, TW8 9AG ("Emap").
- Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using the Website. By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions in full, regardless of whether or not you choose to register as a member on the Website. If you do not accept these Terms & Conditions, you must leave the Website immediately.
- Emap may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting an update on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms & Conditions and they shall be binding on you. You should therefore check the Website from time to time to review the then current Terms & Conditions.
- Whilst Emap endeavours to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, it shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasonable cause.
- You acknowledge that whilst Emap endeavours to ensure that information on the Website and any related material provided to you by Emap, whether by email or otherwise (“the Emap Materials”)) is accurate and complete, it is provided only for general information, is not intended to address your particular requirements and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Emap. You acknowledge that the Emap Materials should not be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other business or personal decisions and acknowledge that professional advice should be obtained before making any such decision. Finally, you acknowledge that some of the content may be supplied by third parties and the accuracy and completeness of it will not have been checked by Emap.
- Emap will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website and the Emap Materials do not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all such materials and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code.
- Use of Website Content
- All intellectual property rights in the Emap Materials are reserved by Emap or its licensors or users (as applicable).
- You agree that in using the Emap Materials you shall (except where otherwise agreed in writing with Emap):
- use them only in accordance with the following permitted uses:
- viewing them on a computer screen and printing not more than one copy of them (and not further copying them);
- where and to the extent (only) that permission to download and store them is specifically granted in the relevant Emap Materials (if at all), downloading and storing the content on the hard disk of your computer or portable media but not making any further transfer or copy of it; and
- making only such other use (if any) of them as may be specifically authorised in the Emap Materials.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you agree not to distribute, reproduce, modify, store, transfer or in any other way use any of the Emap Materials (including as part of any database, library, news, information, archive, website or similar service) other than as set out above.
- not create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes any Emap Materials;
- not disseminate advertisements on the Website or use the Emap Materials for any other commercial purposes (which would include using them to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
- not transmit or re-circulate any Emap Materials to any third party (unless specifically authorised to do so by Emap);
- not remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from the Emap Materials;
- not disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- not disseminate any material which is or may infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party or be unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience or may restrict or inhibit the use of the Website by any person or which constitutes or encourages conduct that may be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability in any country in the world;
- not disseminate any material which does or may bring Emap or any of its brands or subsidiaries into dispute or in any way damage their reputation;
- not disseminate any material that may interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data; and
- not post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above restrictions.
- Additional terms may apply to:
- any purchases you make through the Website;
- registration to the Website and/or any other email alert or other related services; and
- any promotion, competition or draw appearing on the Website.
- Use of Software
Copyright in any software that is made available for download from the Website and/or the Emap Materials belongs to Emap or its suppliers. Your use of the software is governed by the terms of any licence agreement that may accompany or be included with it. Do not install or use any software unless you agree to such licence agreement.
- User Generated ContentThe pages of the Website where you are capable of posting content are provided for your private, non-commercial exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the Website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. By submitting any content to the Website, you:
- grant Emap the right to use such content and all material embodied therein for any purposes including, without limitation, to edit, copy, reproduce, translate, disclose, post and/or remove such content from the Website and hereby waive all of the moral rights that you have under Chapter IV of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988 in respect of any material you post to the Website;
- warrant to Emap that all such content complies with the provisions of Clause 3.2; and
- acknowledge that Emap may require you to confirm the above rights and warranties and agree to do so within 7 days of any request from Emap.
- Emap reserves the right (but not the obligation) at its sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is posted to, or available on, the Website without the need to give any reasons for doing so. However, Emap will not review the materials that you or anyone else makes to the Website and therefore, unless we are specifically notified of the nature of any item of content, you cannot assume that Emap is aware of it. If you object to the publication of any material placed on the Website please contact Emap using the Web Editor contact details shown on the “Contact Us” section of the Website and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
- Emap accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on the Website by users.
- Links to and from other websites
- Links on the Website to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. Emap has not reviewed these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Emap therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found on them, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- You may link to the home page of the Website but strictly only on the basis that you do not replicate the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- you do not in any way imply any endorsement by Emap other than with its written consent or misrepresent your relationship with Emap;
- you do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on the Website without the express written permission of Emap;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may link to other pages of the Website only with the prior written consent of Emap and subject always to the obligations set out in Clause 6.2. If you wish to do so, please contact Emap using the Web Editor contact details shown on the “Contact Us” section of the Website.
- To access certain parts of the Website, Emap may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself. Such registration shall be subject to specific terms of registration. When you register you also agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"); and
- contact the Web Editor shown on the “Contact Us” section of the Website in the event that you wish to update your Registration Data.
- Where you register on the Website, you will be allocated a user name and password. These account details must be used solely by you; sharing your user name and password with any other person or making it available to multiple users on a network is strictly prohibited. Accordingly, you agree to:
- maintain the security of your user name and password and be fully responsible for all use of the Website made using your user name and password;
- immediately notify Emap if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your user name and password or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to email@example.com; and
- ensure that you exit from your website account at the end of each session.
- Emap cannot and will not be liable for any losses, damages or costs arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
- Trade Marks
All Emap trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and graphics, logos, designs, page headers and button icons are the intellectual property rights of Emap and neither they nor any confusingly similar versions may be used by you including (but not limited to) as part of any trade marks and/or domain names without the prior written consent of Emap other than for the purpose of referring to Emap and its associated brands lawfully and in good faith (only).
- Suspension of access to the Website and User Indemnities
- If, for any reason, Emap believes that you have not complied with any of these Terms & Conditions it may, at its sole discretion, cancel your access to the registration sections of the Website immediately and without giving you any advance notice.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of Clause 9.1, you agree to compensate Emap in respect of any claims, losses, expenses and/or liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your use of the Website and/or the Emap Materials (or by a third party using your user name and password) including in particular (but not limited to) any statements, contributions or other content posted on the Website or any breach of Clause 3.2.
- Limitation of Emap's Liability
- Emap will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by Emap or its employees or sub-contractors in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by Emap (or its employees or sub-contractors); or
- such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
- in respect of any increase in the loss or damage resulting from your actions.
- Without prejudice to Clause 10.1 but subject to Clause 10.3, any liability of Emap arising in respect of your use of the Website and/or the Emap Materials (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) shall be limited in aggregate to five hundred pounds sterling (£500) per event unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall exclude or limit Emap's liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Emap and/or its employees negligence; or
- fraudulent misrepresentation by Emap and/or its employee
- Privacy and Cookies Policy
The provision of personal information by you and use of it and cookies by Emap is subject to Emap's Privacy and Cookies Policy available as a link to this Website.
- Promotion Rules
- The rules in this Clause 12 together with any specific rules (the“Additional Rules”) provided by Emap in relation to a specific promotion (together the “Rules”) apply to all prize promotions operated by Emap on the Website, including free draws and prize competitions (each a “Promotion”). By entering a Promotion you agree to be bound by the Rules and to use of your personal information in accordance with Emap's Privacy and Cookies Policy available as a link to this Website.
- All entrants to a Promotion must be at least 16 years of age at the date of entry and comply with any further age and/or other eligibility requirements set out in the Rules (eg in relation to residency and (where the prize includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire) holding a valid passport, visa and/or driver's licence). Proof of age may be required before a prize-winner can claim a prize. The eligibility of any entrant is at the sole discretion of Emap. Employees and agents of Emap and its associated companies (including the families of such employees and agents) are not eligible to enter Promotions. Only one entry per person and per household is permitted.
- All entries must be made in accordance with the Rules and must be received by Emap by the closing date. Entries made otherwise shall be invalid. Emap accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost, damaged or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of despatch shall not be proof of entry.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Additional Rules, all Promotions can be entered by sending an appropriately worded e-mail to the e-mail address specified in the Promotion. Any such e-mail must include your contact details and comply with any instructions set out in the Additional Rules (for example, to identify which Promotion is being entered). Each Promotion must be entered by a separate e-mail. Alternative means of entering a Promotion (if any) will be set out in the Additional Rules and where there are alternative means of entering a Promotion no distinction shall be made between entries between different routes of entry.
- Unless the Additional Rules specify otherwise, entries shall not be returned to entrants.
- Emap reserves the right at its sole discretion to (without prior notice):
- cancel the Promotion; and/or
- substitute the prize(s) for another prize of equal value.
- Prize-winners will (unless specified otherwise in the Additional Rules) be chosen at random by an independent judge from all qualifying entries. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Prize-winners will be notified in writing within 6 weeks of the applicable closing date. If a prize-winner fails to respond to claim his/her prize within 14 days of receipt of the notification, Emap shall be entitled to select an alternative prize-winner. In such circumstances Emap shall use reasonable endeavours to notify the alternative prize-winner within nine weeks of the closing date.
- Prize-winners will receive their prize within 6 weeks of notification unless otherwise specified in the Additional Rules. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier may apply and must be accepted and complied with by a prize-winner to accept the prize.
- Emap will not be liable if a prize does not reach a prize-winner for any reason outside the control of Emap or if a prize is damaged during delivery.
- Details of the names of prize-winners can be requested by writing to the Data Security and Compliance Manager, Emap Limited, c/o Metropolis International, 7th Floor, Vantage London, Great West Road, Brentford, United Kingdom, TW8 9AG, specifying the relevant Promotion, provided that such request is received by Emap within ten weeks of the applicable closing date.
- By entering the Promotion, the prize-winner(s) agree to take part in any promotional activity requested by Emap and consent to his/her name, county and photograph being published for the purposes of the Promotion and promoting the Website and/or Emap and its businesses.
- Where relevant, all taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc) are, unless otherwise specifically stated, the sole responsibility of the prize-winner.
- Other than for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of Emap, Emap hereby excludes (so far as is permitted by law) all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the prize.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
EMAP Subscription Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: November 2017
Thank you for choosing EMAP to support you and your business.
When you buy digital and/or printed magazine subscriptions content from EMAP, your purchase will be subject to the terms and conditions below.
1. Contracting Party
- Your contract will be fulfilled by EMAP Publishing Limited a company registered in England and Wales under registered number 7880758, and whose registered office is at c/o Metropolis International, 7th Floor, Vantage London, Great West Road, Brentford, United Kingdom, TW8 9AG (“EMAP”).
2. Multi-User Subscriptions
- When you order a multi-user subscription you must provide a contact name, business name, telephone number, postal address and email address together with a credit or debit card, or purchase order details and authorisation to deduct payment or invoice you. You must sign your contract electronically through Echosign and we will notify you when your contract is available to sign. When we have received your signed contract we will send you written confirmation (your “Order Confirmation”), and a legally binding contract is formed on the date we do so. We will not be responsible if you do not receive the Order Confirmation because you have supplied us with an incorrect email or postal address.
- In order to fulfil your order for each user within a multi-user subscription you must provide their name, telephone number and email address for digital subscriptions, and postal addresses for print magazine subscribers.
- During your subscription term you may add new users to your multi-user subscription for an additional fee by telephoning corporate customer services on +44(0) 203 953 2000. New users will have access to our content for the remainder of your subscription term.
3. Individual user subscriptions
- When you order an individual user subscription you must provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address, together with credit or debit card details and authorisation to deduct payment.
- If you are buying online your credit or debit card will be debited when you click Submit Order. Although you will see an online confirmation page and receive an email acknowledging that your order has been received and is being processed, the contract between us is not formed at this point. A legally binding contract is formed on the date we send you an Order Confirmation via email or post. We will not be responsible if you do not receive the Order Confirmation because you have supplied us with an incorrect email or postal address.
4. Processing Orders
- We normally take payment on submission of an order. But, if we agree to invoice instead, the invoice will become due for payment 30 days from the date on the invoice. If no payment has been made after 30 days, we reserve the right to suspend the subscription service until we are in receipt of cleared funds. You will remain liable for the full amount on the invoice. You acknowledge and accept that we shall be entitled to charge interest on any outstanding balance owed to us accruing on a daily basis from the date that the invoice became due for payment.
- We reserve the right not to accept or process your order for any reason. All orders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by your payment card issuer. Where we do not accept or process your order we will notify you in writing and where your credit card or debit card has already been debited, we will refund your payment within 30 days.
- We reserve the right not to fulfil, and to cancel, orders if we are unable to obtain payment authorisation from the issuer of your payment card or cheque, or in the event of obvious inaccuracies in prices, or if sanctions are imposed on your country of residence or the country where you access or receive our content.
- All payments by Direct Debit are covered by the safeguards assured by the direct debit guarantee. If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your payment EMAP will notify you at least 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request EMAP to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request. If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by EMAP or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society. If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back immediately on request when EMAP notifies you. You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify EMAP of your cancellation. Except as set out in these terms and conditions, your cancellation shall be without prejudice to your obligation to pay the subscription fee.
- We include all multi-user organisational customers in our customer success programme. You acknowledge and accept that we have the right to use your company name as part of on-going marketing and public relations for this programme. These announcements will not be disparaging or otherwise adverse to your business.
- To ensure you or people in your organisation have uninterrupted access to our content, your subscription contract shall automatically renew for 12 months on each anniversary of the Order Confirmation (“Renewal Date”) unless we receive prior notice of cancellation at least 60 days before the next Renewal Date.
- Subject to Clause 4.4, we shall be entitled to increase the subscription fee with effect from each renewal date by an amount equal to the greater of 3% or the Retail Prices Index in the preceding 12 month period. We shall give you 90 days prior written notice of any other price increase. Your continued use of the content shall constitute your acceptance of the increased subscription fee. References to the subscription fee shall be deemed to refer to the increased subscription fee Retail Prices Index means (all items, excluding mortgages) as published by the Office for National Statistics from time to time, or failing such publication, that other index as the parties may agree most closely resembles such index.
7. 30 day money back guarantee
- We want you to be sure that you have made the right decision to subscribe. You may cancel your contract by contacting us within 30 days of the date of the Order Confirmation.
- To cancel a multi-user subscription, call +44(0) 203 953 2000. To cancel an individual user subscription, call +44 (0) 160 482 8705. Cancelling your direct debit instruction does not cancel your contract with us.
- If you cancel your subscription within the 30 day period we will refund the price of all remaining weeks/unsent issues left in your subscription for which we have received payment.
8. User details
- You shall, and shall ensure that your users shall keep secure their password used to access our digital content. You shall immediately notify us of any known or suspected unauthorised access to our digital content of which you are aware, or if any of your users shares their user email address and password with anyone. We reserve the right to suspend access to digital content if we suspect access details have been shared with a third party, pending investigation.
- We agree to take appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing of the personal data of your users and against accidental loss, destruction or damage to such personal data, where personal data has the meaning given to it in the Data Protection Act 1998.
9. Contract term and refund policy
- Unless cancelled as set out above, all subscription contracts are for a minimum 12 month period, including subscriptions which begin with introductory rates. Payments by monthly or quarterly instalments do not infer a monthly or quarterly subscription.
- Even if you cancel your subscription in accordance with Clause 6.1, we will issue refunds only in accordance with cancellations made under Clause 7. Cancelling your direct debit instruction does not cancel your contract with us.
- We may terminate your subscription immediately without a refund if you breach any of these terms and conditions.
10. Delivery of digital content and printed magazines
- We provide access to digital content through our websites, apps, or mobile sites using the email address/es you provide at the time of registration. We will use reasonable endeavours to provide reliable access to our digital content, but we do not undertake or warrant that access will be uninterrupted. From time to time, we may temporarily suspend all or part of the digital content for (a) emergency repair, maintenance or improvement without notice; and (b) scheduled support and maintenance on notice to you.
- We deliver any printed content to the address/es you supply to us when you place your order. To notify us about a change of address for a multi-user organisation subscription, call +44(0) 203 953 2000. To notify us about a change of address for an individual user subscription, call +44 (0) 1604 828 705. From time to time we may change the frequency of printed content, or we may deliver content in a digital format only. Any changes to content availability as part of a subscription will take place from your next Renewal Date and we will notify you of any changes 90 days in advance.
- We are not responsible for non-delivery of any printed content if you have supplied us with an incorrect address or do not notify us of a change of address. We reserve the right to dispose of incorrectly addressed print content without an obligation to refund you if they are returned to us and, despite reasonable efforts to contact you, we do not receive correct address details within 14 days of their return to us.
- In the case of a multi-user subscription, it is the responsibility of the main contact at the subscriber organisation to notify us of any changes to contact details of users across the entire account.
- If you have purchased your subscription through a third party agency, please contact the third party to update your details, and instruct them to contact us accordingly.
11. Delay in delivery and non-delivery
- We will not be liable to you for any delay in delivery or non-delivery of your subscription in the following circumstances: (a) where your bank or the issuer of your payment card or cheque refuses to authorise payment to us; or you have not paid by the due date when you have been invoiced; (b) if sanctions are imposed on your country of residence or the country where you access or receive our content; and/or (c) where such delay or non-delivery is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control (or the reasonable control of our sub-contractors and agents), including but not restricted to, war, electricity power failure, utilities failure, failure of telecommunications links, failure of transport infrastructure, failure of postal services, fire, flood, government act, act of God, legislative constraints, strikes, labour disputes or malicious damage involving employees.
- Our liability to you in the event of any printed magazines in your subscription being lost in despatch shall be limited to replacement of the missing issue(s).
12. Subscription offers
- From time to time we will run subscription offers. These offers may be available to specific individuals or organisations only and this will be stated on the offer. If responding to an offer, clearly quote the relevant offer code at the time of ordering. We accept no liability and may not accept your order if you do not quote the relevant offer code.
- Offers are subject to availability and orders must be placed before the offer closing date.
- All rights in the digital or printed content are owned by us or our licensors. You may use the content for your own requirements in the course of your business and you may disclose reasonable extracts of the content provided that EMAP is credited in all publications as the source of and owner of the copyright in the content.
- We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that all content is accurate and up-to-date at the time of publication, but all warranties, conditions and terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. Limitation of liability
- Subject to Clause 14.2 we are not liable, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, your subscription and our publication of any digital content or printed magazines: (a) for any loss of profits, loss of data, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill; (b) for any indirect, special, economic and consequential damages, claims, losses, costs or expenses of any kind; or (c) in excess of the total subscription fee payable by you in respect of the 12 months preceding the relevant claim.
- Our exclusions of liability shall not apply to (a) any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of any of our employees or agents; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and (c) any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
- You warrant that you shall: (a) comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations relating to anti-bribery and anti-corruption including but not limited to the Bribery Act 2010; (b) comply with such of our anti-bribery and anti-corruption policies as are notified to you from time to time; and (c) promptly report to us any request or demand for any undue financial or other advantage of any kind received by or on behalf of you in connection with the performance of these terms and conditions.
- EMAP is part of an enlarged Group which pledges to trade legally and respect all laws including the Trade Sanctions imposed by EU and US Governments. We operate a Group Sanctions Policy which means that we cannot accept subscriptions from individuals or organisations based, residing or connected with a country or organisation subject to EU and/or US Government sanctions and EMAP reserves the right to refuse to accept such an order from any such persons or organisations.
- Notwithstanding any other clause in this agreement, breach of this Clause 15 shall be deemed a material breach of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the brand’s website or in the printed magazine. It is your responsibility to refer to these terms and conditions when accessing content. For current subscribers, each change shall be effective on the start of the next Renewal Date and provided the change took place at least 90 days before the next Renewal Date.
- These terms and conditions (together with any documents referred to herein or required to be entered into pursuant to these terms and conditions) contain the entire agreement and understanding between us and supersede all prior agreements, understandings or arrangements (both oral and written) relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions and any such document.
- You accept that communication with us may be electronic. We may contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on the brand's website. You agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all such communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal or contractual requirement that such communication be made in writing.
- You acknowledge that in placing an order you have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
- You may not assign, sub-license, sub-contract or otherwise transfer to any third party (including any group company) your rights and/or obligations under these terms. We may assign, sub-license, sub-contract or transfer our rights to any third party at any time.
17. Governing law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and shall be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We use any personal and transactional information (e.g. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, debit or credit card details) you supply to us in order to fulfil your subscription, and to contact you to keep you up to date with important information about your subscription.
- If you have any questions related to a multi-user subscription, call +44(0) 203 953 2000.
- If you have any questions related to an individual user subscription, call +44(0) 1604 828 705.