ALL PRICES REFER TO RECORDS AND PACKAGING IN MINT CONDITION
ARTISTS AND GROUPS are listed in alphabetical order.
Numerical names (e.g. 2.3) are listed as if the numbers are spelt in full (i.e. Two.Three).
ALL RECORDS LISTED ARE U.K. COMMERCIAL RELEASES
with the following exceptions:
- Records pressed in the U.K. for export overseas.
- Important demo or promo releases.
- Records or flexidiscs included as freebies with magazines, books and other records.
In general, promo and demo editions are not included, except when these records contain unique material and/or packaging, or are by major collectable artists.
EACH ENTRY includes:
- SINGLES (7" 45s & cassettes) valued at £5 or more
- 78s and 10" singles valued at £6 or more
- EPs, 12" singles & CD singles valued at £8 or more
- LPs valued at £12 or more
- DOUBLE-LPs valued at £15 or more
- CD ALBUMS valued at £18 or more
- Records worth less than these prices have not been included in the book (but there are some included in the online version).
WITHIN EACH ENTRY, records are listed in chronological order of release, within each of the following categories (where applica-ble):
78s, SINGLES, EPs, LPs, CDs, PROMOS. The exceptions are major artists like the Beatles, the Rolling Stones and Elvis Presley, where the entry is further divided into originals, reissues and label variations.
Where TWO PRICES are listed for a single item, they refer to:
- the record with and without a special insert or piece of packaging
- mono and stereo editions of EPs and LPs
- versions of the same record with different artwork, vinyl colour, etc.